Friday, July 11, 2014

A Few Easy Book Reads

So recently I've been getting back into reading a lot, and I have to admit I was dragged into the feels of John Green's book, The Fault In Our Stars. I feel like this book has so many different emotions in it, it's overwhelming at times! But I do love this book and I love the cute relationship between the two in this romance(no spoilers!). I look forward to reading more of John Green's writing as this book was so well write that I couldn't put the book down, I read this in just under 2 days! I also can't wait to see the movie version after reading such a perfectly put together, quick read.
Another book that I've recently read is Divergent By Veronica Roth. This is part of the Divergent trilogy series and so far I have read the first and second book, Insurgent, in the series. So unfortunately I do not have the third book yet, I know, the suspense is killing me! So that explains why Allegiant isn't pictured below. But onto the book, Divergent was my first time reading a dystopian themed book, and I fell in love with the theme straight away. It was straight into the story and it captured me from the first word which I loved. The things Tris, or Beatrice, has to go through throughout this series is exciting, thrilling but like an emotional roller-coaster at times. I found the concept of the story easy to understand and despite it being my first dystopian, it was easy for me to read, and again this was another book that I couldn't put down and I read Insurgent straight after.
Also in the picture above is Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clair, the first in one of her series. However I haven't got around to reading this one yet since I want to continue on with the Divergent series, and it is only pictured as it was an Amazon haul picture. But I have heard very good reviews about this book and I cannot wait to start the series. Let me know what you think about these books or any other book recommendations you may have:)

 Georgia x

2 comments:

  1. I loved TFIOS, it was a brilliant book. I've purchased Divergent and I'm really looking forward to starting it but in the middle of two other books at the moment so I feel I should finish those first before I dive in to another book! (I'm also trying to save reading it for when I can afford to buy the other two books as I suspect I'll want the whole trilogy once I start!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes TFIOS is definitely one of my favorites, and I read Divergent so quick it was hard to put down! So yes you'll probably want the whole trilogy to kill the suspense of having to wait haha. What books are you currently reading?:)

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird