Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Everyday Make-Up!

Hey beauties! So today I wanted to share with you a beauty related post, my everyday make up look! Bare in mind that this is my full face of make up, for example when I have to go out to college or places like that:)



























So the first thing I like to use after I've washed my face on a morning is my Nivea cream which just moisturizes my face and prepares my face for make-up I guess haha, but this does help me with clearer skin. The foundation combination I like to use is Rimmel's lasting finish 25 hour foundation in the shade 200 which is soft beige, I use this shade in the summer as I get a slight tan but in winter I would use the shade ivory. So I combine that foundation with Maybelline's Fit Me foundation in the shade 125. I've found that this is the perfect combination for me and it lasts all day giving me really good coverage too:) I use literally just less than a pump of each and mix then apply with my fingers, which is probably a bad way but it's always worked for me and saves time haha:)










































After I've applied my foundation I like to use a concealer under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and any blemishes that I may have for that day. I use Soap & Glory's kick ass concealer, probably in a light shade since I'm quite pale, but I lost the packaging sorry! But this product is the best concealer I have ever tried and I swear by it! It's amazing! Soap & Glory's products never disappoint!













Then for powder I use Maybelline's Fit Me powder in the shade 125 and I apply this with a big kabuki brush, and as you can see I will soon need another powder! This is another one of my favorite products as it just gives me that matte look and it stays all day, and with oily skin this is a big plus for a powder!








Next I use a bronzer to contour my face, I use the Rimmel Natural Bronze in the shade 022 Sun Bronze, the case is pretty banged up since this product lasts so long! I use a smaller, angled brush to apply this bronzer. It's really good in my opinion and I've used it pretty much always! So anyway I contour my cheeks, my nose, and around my face.
Now onto eye make-up, firstly I take this really cheap eye pallet which I have no idea where it's from sorry! But don't judge it by it's price, it's actually pretty good! So I take number one and place this is my inner tear duct to brighten up my eyes and really just open them up, it makes such a difference! I also place this in my water line to make my eyes appear brighter again and make me look more awake than I actually am! Next, I use number 2 as a base for my eye lid, then using 3 and 4 mixed to put in my crease and blending until it is all blended out, pretty simple:) 

Onto eyeliner and mascara, which is my most common asked question, 'how do I get my lashes so long and full?' I am already blessed by having rather long lashes naturally, but this is all I use:) I take a liquid eyeliner by Miss Sporty, another cheapish product, but, it has proven to be a great save and works great! It lasts me all day, even through my workouts! And it's easy to apply once you get the hang of it:) So I just line my eyes and give myself a little wing, as the cat eye look has been what I've loved and done for years! Once this has dried, I line my tight line I think it's called, with a simple black pencil liner from Avon, this just makes my lash line appear fuller and gives that fuller lashes look:) 
So next I use a lash curler to curl my lashes and I just pulse for around 10 seconds to really get the best from it, don't worry this does not damage your lashes! This is how I've done my lashes for years. So sometimes I do this twice, depending on how it works and to even out both lashes. But the last product I use on my eyes is the Maybelline Rocket Mascara in black. This mascara is amazing and gives my lashes so much more volume and length, look out for a review on this product soon! 
Lastly, I just use a blue baby lips by Maybelline to moisturize my lips throughout the day, I feel like this product isn't the best moisturizer but it's what I use most days:) So that is my everyday make-up! 
As you can see the products are pretty much drugstore but are still amazing products to use! So I hope you liked this post and if you have any questions you can leave a comment below or contact me on twitter or instagram, both @ georgeaaxo :)

Hope you all have a great day, 
Georgia x 

P.s. All opinions are my own and products are bought by myself, this post is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird