Monday, August 4, 2014

The Reading Habits Tag

Hey guys! Today I decided to do the reading habits tag as I've seen this on a lot of blogs lately and I thought it would be a fun idea to post:) So let's get right into it!

1. Do you have a certain place at home to read?
Not really, I like the back garden if it's sunny where we have a swing or sun loungers to sunbathe too! The sun feels nice on your skin while you read and it's bliss.

2. Bookmark or Random piece of paper?
Bookmark which I may or may not have a DIY post on soon*hint hint*

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or # pages?
If I have to stop reading then I can anywhere, but I prefer to finish a chapter first, I'm weird like that

4. Do you eat or drink while you're reading?
No, sometimes I can snack on fruit while I'm reading, but I could never eat a meal or anything haha! I need my hands to hold the book.

5. Do you watch tv or listen to music while reading?
No, I like to concentrate on the book, if someone in the same room as me is watching tv I can block it out while I read:)

6. One book at a time or several at once?
One, I like to get into the book well!

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I like to read at home but if I go on holiday I always take a book or two with me:)

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Sometimes if the book is boring at times I can tend to only skip some of the lines which is bad! But other than that no I don't skip pages

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I do my best to keep my books like new, and if anyone borrows them they receive a lecture from me to be careful not to break the spine! Haha

Leave a link below if you decide to do this tag! Or if not, where's your favorite place to read?:)

Georgia x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird